In January 2020 the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of a new coronavirus disease in Hubei Province, China to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern. WHO stated there is a high risk of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) spreading to other countries around the world. Thankfully in Australia the number of new cases is decreasing each day which is very positive news for everyone.
Scaffold Hire in A Safe Working Environment
At this stage it’s business as usual as we are continuing to provide our scaffold hire services as normal however due to the COVID-19 we need to ensure we are continuing to provide a safe working environment for all our workers.
Our Principles Regarding COVID-19
Our guiding principles as we continue to move forward are:
- Keep Stronghold Hire employees, clients and the community safe
- Continue to serve our customers with the highest standards
- Do our part to slow community spread of the virus where there appear to be outbreaks, so that the most vulnerable people can get the care they need.
Changes Introduced Due To COVID-19
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic Stronghold Hire has brought in the following measures as of the 16th March
- Limiting the amount of face to face meetings with the use of videos, Facetime, photographs and sketches.
- No unnecessary visits to site unless they are essential.
- Limiting the amount of workers to 2 for each company vehicle.
- Office staff are working from home where possible.
- Avoiding physical contact with others (staying more than 1.5 metres from people).
- Practicing good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene always.
- Our Workers who work in close proximity to others are advised to wear PPE (Gloves & Mask to prevent any potential spreading).
We are constantly monitoring the latest guidance from WHO, the federal and the state governments and adapting our response to this evolving situation.
Our Commitment to our Clients
The Stronghold Hire management team will continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation daily and provide any updates as the situation evolves. We will be doing everything in our control to operate as normal as possible staying within the guidelines set by the government.
Staying Positive Of A Good Outcome From COVID-19
If we all work together, we will continue to flatten the curve and the restrictions will continue to lift. This will enable the economy and the construction industry to stay strong. We thank you for your support and working with us during these times and remain very positive of a good outcome in the near future. If need any scaffolding hire feel free to give us a call on 02 89852020 or contact us online for more info.